.... and Random Writings....

.... and Random Writings....

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

2014 Wish List

Today, as of this writing is already in the 3rd week of March 2014.  Before the new year starts I have some things listed on my wishlist invisible to anyone and only kept in my mind.  I have to document it here my wish list or things to accomplish this year of the wooden horse.  Some of those wishes were already accomplished in the first couple of months.  I never thought that those things could happen to me even though we are still approaching to the middle of this year.  I am so much thankful to the almighty God high up above who constantly guide me to be safe always, continuously and boundlessly shower me and my family with blessings and good health.

Below are my wish list that is not yet complete since I am planning to edit this post in a couple of months.  Everything is not permanent in this life as well as with any one's blog post , heh  :(

  1. To join a 21 kilometer or 42 kilometer marathon - This wish has been already fulfilled last January.  I joined in the 21 kilometer category of Cebu City Marathon.
  2. To travel outside of Cebu - Last February, employees of the company where I work with went to Ilocos Norte.  I really love the places that we visited: Vigan City, Saud Beach, Pagudpud, Paoay, the list of places with the corresponding story to tell looks like endless to enumerate here.
  3. Mountain climbing -  This month of March, a coworker invited me to join a trail or mountain hike or climb.  I enjoyed it despite the very difficult obstacles of climbing vines, wall of stones and slope boulders of rock.  One of the rock enough to kill or injure a person accidentally loosened it's gripped on the trail route and I consider myself alive and lucky.  I was not able to sleep early at night thinking about the negative possibilities it could do to me since if I was not able to hide in the left side of a rock boulder I probably was hit.  Thanks to God for the never ending protection to me.
  4. To travel to Singapore
  5. To migrate to another country.

No comments:

Post a Comment